What you need:
-1/4 lb of chicken
-an assortment of veggies
(I use 1 chopped bell pepper, 1/2 a head of broccoli, 2 big handfuls of spinach and 1/2 of a chopped red onion)
-1 can of chick peas
-1 can of lite coconut milk
-Siracha hot sauce
-salt, to taste
What to do:
1. Sauté the chicken and red onions in a pan with olive oil.
2. Meanwhile, chop up your veggies and boil water for your rice.
3. Add rice to pot of water and allow to cook for desired amount of time.
4. In a separate pot mix together your veggies, coconut milk, chick peas and spices. Allow to simmer.
5. Once your chicken and onion are almost thoroughly cooked and them to the pot of veggies and garnish with Siracha hot sauce.
6. Once the rice is done add it into the simmering pot and let cool. Enjoy!!