CCF Meat Options for 2020
Meat Bird Information
- We will be raising 2 batches of meat birds this season: a spring batch and a fall batch
- We will purchase the spring batch as day old chicks on April 1st. It takes 6-7 weeks to raise the birds. They are raised here on the farm and will be ready for pick up mid-June. The fall batch will be ordered around August 1st and the birds will be ready for pick up by mid-September.
- Customers have the option of purchasing whole or half birds.
- All birds (whole and half) come professionally processed, vacuum shrink wrapped, and labeled.
- Orders can be placed by emailing CCF at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to state:
1) the number of whole or half birds desired
2) a spring or fall batch (or both)
Sign ups are now open!
To sign up, customers need to print and fill out the application (on website under pork options, direct link below). Please mail it to the farm (407 Hardscrabble Rd) with the down payment.
Pork Information and Sign Up
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!!