Miso Ramen Soup With Pakchoi and Poached Egg
Here’s what you need:
-600 ml water
-2 tbsp white miso paste
-1 tsp sesame oil
-generous pinch of pepper
-1 Ramen packet
-1/2 Cup Pakchoi, with the ends cut off
-1 scallion, finely diced
-1 tsp chili oil
-1 tbsp sesame seeds
-any other garnishes (kimchi, ginger, chicken)
What to do:
1. Gather ingredients.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Add in ramen and allow to cook for as long as packet says.
3. Stir in miso, sesame oil and pepper. Add in salt to your liking.
4. Toss in pakchoi. Crack egg into soup and allow to cook. Allow pakchoi to become tender and egg whites to foam into an opaque color.
5. Gently scoop the noodles and pakchoi into a bowl and poor soup and egg on top of them.
6. Top ramen bowl with chili oil, scallions, sesame seeds and any other desired toppings.
7. Eat up!