- Other Apps
These muffins or pumpkin loaf, are perfect for busy mornings or a sweet, fibrous afternoon treat! This recipe is great because it can easily be catered to those who have allergies, are gluten free or are vegan (we made them gluten free and vegan in this recipe).
This recipe is originally inspired by the foodie blog called "Healthful Radiance.” Her blog and other social media accounts focus on body positivity amongst the younger generation. She is a fabulous baker so we doubt this recipes will disappoint!
Here is a link to her blog if you are curious about her work: https://healthfulradiance.com/about/
What you need:
-1 1/2 Cup oats (for oat flour OR you can use white flour)
-1 pinch of salt
-1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
-1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
-1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
-1/4 Cup Olive Oil
-2 Vegan Eggs - using Vegan Egg substitute mix (or normal eggs)
-Splash of Oat Milk (or normal Milk)
-pinch of Cinammon
-pinch of Baking Soda
-pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice (or random mix of Ground Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves and Ground All Spice)
-Optional topping: pepitas, or chopped nuts (we used chopped Pecans)
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a small loaf pan or muffin tin.
2. If you are using oats, grind them up in a cuisinart or blender so that they take on a flour-like consistency.
3. Add egg, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, oat milk, vanilla and oil to a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
4. Add in flour, salt, spices, baking soda and combine.
5. Pour batter into pan or muffin tin. Top with optional topping. Allow to bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Let muffins/bread cool and enjoy with butter (vegan or not) or just by itself! HAPPY FALL!!