Sautéed Swiss Chard with Parmesan Cheese
2 TBS butter
2 TBS olive oil
1/2 small red onion
1 bunch Swiss Chard
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 TBS fresh lemon juice
2 TBS freshly grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter and olive oil together in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in garlic and onion, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
3. Add the chad stems and the white wine.
4. Simmer 5 minutes, stir in the chard leaves and cook until wilted.
5. Add lemon juice and parm cheese and serve!