Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad!
6 cloves garlic, mashed and minced
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon vinegar
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup olive oil
Lemon juice, for seasoning
Minced anchovy fillets, optional
2 Cups Mixed Greens
1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Combine the garlic, mustard, vinegar and two pinches of salt in a blender and mix thoroughly.
2. Add the mayonnaise and blend together to form a thick base. In a slow stream add the olive oil through the hole in lid.
3. Scrape the dressing with spatula into a bowl and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice. If desired, add some anchovy to the dressing to create a deeper, saltier taste.
4. Grab a large bowl and mix the prepared dressing, smoked salmon, mixed greens, and grated Parmesan with salad tongs.
5. Enjoy with friends or family or all by yourself!! Yum!