10 Ways that CCF is Sneaky Sustainable
2. We reuse planting cells, trays, etc. instead of disposing them in the garbage.
3. We compost weeds, food scraps, etc. instead of disposing them in the garbage.
4. We are working on a seed regeneration experiment for next season!
5. We are reliant on nearby streams and rivers as a water source.
6. We reuse twine for tying up tomato plants, hanging garlic etc. instead of consistently buying more twine.
10. We reuse egg shells to boost calcium deposits for tomato plants among other crops that rely on calcium to grow.
Also, we are LOCAL!