In this salad I really found myself grabbing anything in my fridge that looked colorful and appetizing: be it leftovers, dips or veggies! Salads like these are so easy to customize to your palate and favorite flavor combinations. You can jazz up salads with your favorite spices and sauces. This is what I put in mine..
- CCF Kale
- Added Veggies
- 1 medium CCF Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 whole CCF Yellow Carrots (chopped)
- 1/3 of an Avocado ((healthy fats))
- 1/2 Cup of Beet, Quinoa, Pine nut and Goat Cheese salad
- 1/4 Cup of Turnip, Cucumber and Onion Vinegar Salad
- Olive Tapenade Hummus ((healthy fats))
- Apple Cider Vinegar ((gut health and taste))
How to make it:
Pick your favorite bowl. Grab all of your ingredients and mix them together. Enjoy with good company!
Post a Comment