-Zucchini (as many as you'd like, just remember that the zoodles will shrivel up while you are cooking them)
-1/3 cup olive oil (per zucchini)
-salt and pepper to taste
-pinch of turmeric spice
-pesto (check out our "Scape Pesto" recipe)
-cherry tomatos (up to you)
What to do:
1. Skin the zucchini(s) with a peeler, knife or spiralizer.
2. Put these peelings and olive oil in a pan over medium to low heat. Stir the peelings around the entire pan to coat with oil.
3. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes or until the zucchini peelings have decreased to half of their original size. Stir occasionally.
4. Add in desired amount of salt, pepper and turmeric. Add in pesto and and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer to a bowl or plate and mix in cherry tomatoes.
6. Let cool for about 5 minutes! Enjoy on its own or add it to a meal!!