Quinoa Crust Pizza
What you need
-1 1/2 Cups cooked Quinoa
-1 tsp dried oregano
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/4 tsp fine sea salt
-sautéed onions and bell peppers
1. Sauté veggies and cook the meat and allow them to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with not-stick cooking spray.
3. Place quinoa into 2 equal-sized piles on baking sheet. Spread crust so that it is an 8-inch circle and approximately 1/4 inch thick.
4. Bake crusts in oven for around 25 minutes. Crusts should look golden brown and solidified in their centers.
5. Add toppings to crusts and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Allow pizza to cool and eat immediately! Yummmmy!!!!