The Best Granola YOU HAVE EVER TASTED!
What you need:
-3 Cups Rolled Oats
-1/2 Cup Nuts (your choice!)
-1/2 Cup coconut flakes
-1 Tsp Cinnamon
-1/2 Tsp Cardamom OR Ginger
-1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
-1/3 Cup Honey OR Maple Syrup
-1/3 Cup Olive Oil
-1 Tsp Vanilla
What to do:
1. While preheating the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit, either line a baking sheet with Parchment Paper or spray sheet with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, cardamom and salt in a bowl.
3. Stir in the oil, honey and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
4. Spread this mixture onto the baking sheet and allow to bake for 40 minutes. Make sure to check-in on the granola mixture and give it a stir after about 20 minutes of baking.
5. Allow the granola to cool before serving or packaging. Place granola in an air tight container and enjoy with yogurt, on ice cream or by itself! Yum!!
Source: Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky