10 Ways to get your Greens in every day!
1. Kale Smoothie - mix these greens into your favorite smoothie for some added nutrients!
2. Prosciutto Arugula Pizza- mmmmm
3. Sautéed Kale - another convenient way to use up this veggie
4. Vegetable Soup - it tastes great, even during the summer!
5. Lettuce Wraps - use large lettuce greens such as romaine to wrap up sliced meat, cheese, hummus, etc... They make great "summer" lunches and snacks.
6. Kale Chips - bake your kale greens with sea salt to your desired crispiness.
7. Green Juice - no wrong way here!
8. Pesto - so good!
9. Sprouts in Ramen Noodles
11. Stir Fry - the darker and more "thick" greens such as kale and chard make great additions to a stir fry meal
12. Roasted veggies - greens make a great addition to your roasted veggies!
Its extremely easy to find online recipes for these green foodie idea’s! Go explore the wide wide Internet! If you have a personal favorite for how you like to use your greens, we would love to hear it!