- 1/2 large beet or 1 whole small beet
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (flavor of choice)
- 1/3 cup Cranberry juice
1. Chop beet into small pieces.
2. Put the beet, blueberries, banana, yogurt and Cranberry juice in a blender. Blend to desired consistency. Enjoy!!!
Beets are full of vitamins and minerals that your body needs. They also increase stamina and increases blood flow to the brain. Beets are also a good source of fiber that aid digestion. Oh and they taste good!!!